Scrip fundraising is a program that enables our families to easily reduce their tuition and help fund school operations for ACS.
Scrip is just another way to pay for everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks and credit cards.
Holiday Scrip Information
- There is NO SCHOOL Wednesday, November 21 – Friday, November 23. The Scrip Office will be closed during those dates.
- NO SCRIP ORDERS will be placed on Monday, November 19th as there will be no one here to receive deliveries.
- There are TWO order dates before Thanksgiving: Monday, November 5th and Monday, November 12th. Please be sure to have orders in the Scrip Office no later than 11:00am on Monday to receive orders on Thursday of the same week.
- The Scrip Office will be open for walk-in sales SPECIAL HOURS on Monday, November 19th from 9-1 and Tuesday, November 20 from 11-2.
- The Scrip Office will be stocking additional cards during the holiday season. Cards will be available beginning Thursday, November 8th and may include: Amazon $100, Best Buy $25, Buffalo Wild Wings $10 & $25, Dick’s Sporting Goods $25, Dunkin Donuts $10, Noodles $10, Olive Garden $25, Panera $25, Starbuck’s $10 & $25, Ulta $25, and Kwik Trip $500.
- As always, it is HIGHLY encouraged to pre-order large quantities to guarantee your preferences.
Scrip School Year Walk-in Hours
Tuesday 11:00am – 2:00pm
Thursday 11:00am – 6:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Orders placed on Monday by 11:00am can be picked up on Thursday afternoon.
Assumption Catholic Schools
445 Chestnut Street
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
Hill Street Entrance
Questions on Scrip can be directed to Terra Duellman, Scrip Coordinator.