Mission, Vision & Values
Mission and Vision:
Mission: To inspire excellence and personal growth grounded in Catholic principles and tradition.
Vision: A community of academic excellence, Catholic in spirit and culture, nurturing integrity and respect.
Standards of Excellence & Growth
- Demonstrates a strong faith and love of God through prayer.
- Supports the mission of the Catholic Church.
- Possesses principles of integrity including honesty, patience, fortitude, generosity, and self-control.
- Recognizes and fulfills responsibility to community, society, and the world.
- Affirms principles of loyalty, commitment, sacrifice, and trust.
- Recognizes and respects the dignity and achievement of others.
- Models Christian standards of ethical behavior in the workplace including charity toward others, respect for authority, pride in achievement, and the ability to be an effective team member.
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the arts and other cultural achievements.
- Exhibits leadership skills.
- Formulates and effectively pursues worthwhile goals founded on the discernment of personal vocation.
- Displays practical life skills, competency in math, writing skills, reading comprehension, scientific reasoning, use of technology, and research skills.
- Develops habits of lifelong learning and employs critical and creative thinking as well as organizational skills.