How to Enroll
Enrolling at ACS
Parents interested in a values-based, academic education will find Assumption Catholic Schools a good choice for their children. The ACS community has students from a variety of racial, ethnic, economic and religious backgrounds.
Assumption Catholic Schools seeks a diverse group of students of good character with a record of scholastic success or demonstrated academic promise and the potential to make positive contributions to the Assumption Catholic Schools community. ACS looks for students who will grow academically, spiritually and emotionally in a nurturing environment. These students should be comfortable with and benefit from a challenging academic program with complementary co-curricular activities.
Begin your admission process by contacting the following:
- Kerry Meinel – Admissions and Enrollment Coordinator – 715-422- 0901
- Email at [email protected]
- Schedule a time for a school visit
- Receive orientation and registration packet
- Return registration materials to Admissions office:
Assumption Catholic Schools, Attention: Admissions, 445 Chestnut Street, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
- Complete academic assessment/screening
- Receive notification of acceptance