K-5 Dress Code
Pants – Solid colored dark navy blue or khaki tan
- Must be cotton, poly-cotton, corduroy, or knit fabric
- Pants are to be worn at the waist.
- Pant hems may not touch the floor.
- NO baggy, flared bottom styles, or tight knit.
- NO denim, jeans, sweats, wind pants, or bibbed style.
Shirts – Solid colored dark navy blue, royal blue, white or red
- Shirts must have at least a one-inch collar – polo shirt, turtleneck, mock turtleneck, and blouse.
- Shirts may be long or short-sleeved.
- NO sleeveless shirts.
- Any logos on a shirt must be “smaller than a quarter”.
Skirt – Solid colored navy blue or khaki tan
- Skirts must be no more than 3 inches from the top of the kneecap. Tights/leggings are encouraged in cold weather months.
Sweatshirt, hooded sweatshirt or pullover fleece – solid colored navy blue, royal blue, red or white with WRACS, ACS or ROYALS/ASSUMPTION logos
- Collared shirt must be worn under all sweatshirts.
Sweater – Solid colored navy blue, royal blue, red, or white or WRACS/ACS logo
- Collared shirt must be worn under all sweaters.
- Cardigan, v-neck, crewneck; long or short-sleeved are acceptable.
- NO tunic length.
- Any logo other than ACS/WRACS logo must be “smaller than a quarter”.
Vests-Solid colored navy blue, royal blue, red, or white
Shorts/Skorts – Solid colored navy blue or khaki tan
- Shorts/skorts must be walking shorts and are to be worn at the waist (no athletic shorts or bibbed style).
- Shorts/skorts must be at the knee or no more than 3 inches from the top of the kneecap.
- Shorts/skorts may be worn in August, September, October, April, May, and June of the school year (capris are permissible only in the months stated here).
Jumpers – Solid colored navy blue or khaki tan
- Any logos on a jumper must be “smaller than a quarter”.
- Collared shirt must be worn under all jumpers..
- NO sleeveless dresses.
- Must be no more than 3 inches from the top of the kneecap.
- Dress, casual and tennis shoes must be neat and clean.
- Tie shoes must be tied at all times.
- NO cowboy boots, flip-flops, clogs, Crocs, sandals without back straps, or heels beyond 1 inch.
- Black-soled shoes that leave marks on the floor may not be worn in school or gym class.
- Tennis shoes must be worn in gym class.
- Winter-wear should be conducive to the weather.
Socks – must be worn at all times
- Solid colored leggings or solid color tights in white, navy blue, red, or khaki tan may be worn. These leggings must be accompanied by stockings/socks.
- Hats and sweatbands cannot be worn in the school building.
- Clothing, jewelry and/or grooming must not be distracting, potentially dangerous and/or disruptive to the learning environment.
- Females only are allowed no more than one earring per ear (no clips).
- No coats or jackets may be worn during the school day.
Mass Day is Dress Code or better
Students may wish to keep a pair of dress code bottoms in their locker or backpack.
**The administrator reserves the right to interpret and apply the dress code. Then compliance is expected.